International Spanish Language Certifications- SIELE$180
About this course
SIELE is the Servicio Internacional de Evaluación de la Lengua Española which certifies electronically the command of the Spanish language proficiency. This exam is promoted by the Instituto Cervantes, the Universidad Autónoma de México, the Universidad de Salamanca and the Universidad de Buenos Aires which guarantees the standards for quality and good practices.
SIELE certifies the degree of proficiency for the Spanish language with four tests: Reading and listening comprehension, Written expression and interaction and Spoken expression and interaction. The exam takes as a reference the levels established by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
SIELE can be taken in different modalities:
- SIELE GLOBAL: includes the four exams
- SIELE 1: reading and listening comprehension
- SIELE 2: reading comprehension and written expression
- SIELE 3: listening comprehension and spoken expression
- SIELE 4: spoken expression and interaction
- SIELE 5: written expression and spoken expression
Benefits of the SIELE exam:
- Adaptable: You can choose the most comprehensive SIELE Global modality, or any of the 5 independent modalities.
- Uniform: It is pan-Hispanic and incorporates all the linguistic variations of Spanish.
- Flexible: There are no pre-defined dates. You choose the day, time and place, and exam modality.
ELE USAL Costa Rica is a SIELE examination centre. We offer different examination dates throughout the year and personalized dates in case our dates don’t fit your needs.
You can get more information about the SIELE here or come to our school where we will be happy to help you. If you need more information, please contact us by phone (+506 2240-0400 ext.2108) or by email (email@example.com).
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.