- Pura Vida! Intensive Language Program
- Tuanis! Quaterly Program
- Courses for Spanish Teachers
- Four-Month Program
- Preparation courses DELE / CCSE / SIELE
- SUM+ Program
- Medical and Health Program
Pura Vida! is an intensive language program of 90 contact hours per month, equivalent to 6 academic credits. The program includes 1 language course, 1 elective course and cultural activities. Apprentice, intermediate and advances levels are offered, same as accommodation with families or in students’ residences. The student can study the following courses:
- Spanish Language
- Vocabulary Expansion
- Communication Activities
- Conversation and Composition
- Latin America Culture
- Spanish and Hispanic Cinema
- Spanish and Hispanic Literature
*If students register more than four weeks, they receive 20% discount off the total price of the course.
More information about schedules and costs at email@example.com or at (+506) 2240-0400 ext. 2108.
Tuanis! is a three-month program of 45 hours of Spanish language courses in which grammar, vocabulary, oral and written expression are studied. The program offers 2 lessons of 2 hours per week in flexible schedules and apprentice, intermediate and advanced levels. Additionally, accommodation with Costa Rican families or in students’ residences are also offered.
* If students register with a month in advance, they receive 20% discount off the total price of the course.
For more information about schedules and costs, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (+506) 2240-0400 ext. 2108.
ELE USAL Costa Rica offers current and updated courses for academic and professional development. All the courses are taught by specialists and certified by the University of Salamanca. Its offer includes:
- Specialized Training Courses for ELE teachers certified by the University of Salamanca
- Teacher Training Certificate Program
For more information about courses and schedules, contact us at email@example.com or (+506) 2240-0400 ext.2108.
The Teachers Training Program offered by ELE USAL Costa Rica is aimed to provide the teacher with all necessary tools to teach a class correctly, in a coherent way with the principles established by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: learning, teaching and evaluation, and also with the content and parameters detailed in the Curriculum plan developed by The Cervantes Institute.
By means of a collaborative and cooperative learning, the student will be able to get immersed in a real classroom situation through the tasks and debates proposed throughout the course. The course consists of an excellent theoretical module of 200 hours combined with a practical module of 50 hours directed by a tutor of any of the Spanish Language Schools of the University of Salamanca. The theoretical module includes:
- Main methodological approaches in the teaching of foreign languages. The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and the Curriculum Plan of the Cervantes Institute.
- The teaching of grammatical competence in the ELE classroom.
- The teaching of lexico-semantic competence in the ELE classroom.
- Evaluation in the ELE classroom. Language certification exams: DELE, SIELE and USAL esPro.
- The teaching of phonetic-phonological competence in the ELE classroom.
- Educational and pedagogical guidelines for teaching ELE. The didactic unit.
- The teaching of sociocultural competence in the ELE classroom.
- Communicative skills in the ELE classroom.
- Digital teaching competence in the ELE classroom.
- Teaching Spanish to Chinese students. Main characteristics of the Chinese target audience.
This Teacher Training Certificate Program will be taught in two terms: the first term will run from February to May and the second one, from August to December. The certificate will combine in- class and online teaching.
200 hours of theoretical training and 50 hours of professional practice.
Price*: $ 2,000.
*Register for this first edition of the course and get a 20% discount!
For more information about schedules and prices, contact us by phone ((506) 2297-2242 ext. 2108 o 2301) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purpose of this four-month Spanish language program is to prepare students for academic environments. During the course, the students study, analyze and produce different types of written and oral texts in Spanish (essays, academic and scientific articles, conferences and presentations). This program also includes:
- Weekly sessions
- Tutoring and help with university assignments
For more information, contact us at email@example.com or (+506) 2240-0400 ext.2108.
ELE USAL Costa Rica offers preparation courses for language proficiency tests: SIELE, DELE and Language Cert USAL esPro. These tests certify the degree of proficiency in Spanish language, based on the levels established by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
The preparation courses are taught virtually, and they have a duration of 10 hours.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (+506) 2240-0400 ext. 2108.
SUM+ is a semester program for students that want to register in up to five courses and a minimum of two courses of the academic offer of the majors of Medicine, Pharmacy and Nursing of the University of Iberoamérica (UNIBE) and take, at the same time, Spanish Language and Culture courses.
This full immersion program includes accommodation with families or in students’ residences.
The requirements of the program are:
- Be a university student or have a university degree
- Intermediate level of Spanish is required
For more information, contact us at email@example.com or at (+506) 2240-0400 ext.2108.
This semester program offers courses of the major of Medicine of the University of Iberoamérica (UNIBE), taught in English, Spanish language and Spanish for Medicine courses. This full immersion program includes accommodation with families or in students’ residences. As an entry requirement, the student has to study a major related with the Health Sciences field. No previous knowledge of Spanish is required.
The courses offered include:
- Health and Society
- Research Methods
- History and Philosophy of Medicine
- General Chemistry
- Biology and Genetics
For more information about cost, schedules and registration process, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (+506) 2240-0400 ext.2108.